Tuesday, January 15, 2013

hello!

hello!  and welcome to my blog!  i can't say i ever thought i would have a blog, but i can ignore the itch no longer.  i have things i want to say, and i hope someone will listen to my words.  i doubt my blog will change the world, but i'm hoping it has some sort of positive impact.  also, if i ended up on the ellen show, that would be pretty freaking awesome.  <3

all that said, my plan with this blog is to be honest, open, and frank.  i'm going to be blunt.  i'm going to say those things that people are thinking but don't have the guts to say.  i'm going to offend people.  and i don't care.  if you don't like my blog, don't read it.  i'm not doing this for you. 

i doubt i will post regularly.  sometimes i will post several times a day; other times i will go weeks without saying anything.  that's my promise.  it's one of inconsistency, but you'll never be let down!  ;)

stop by often.  leave comments (preferably lovely ones).  laugh a little.  most importantly, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment